Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Visionary Leader

Ahmad Shahmi Ahmad Nordin

Visionary leaders are the builders of a new dawn, working with imagination, insight, and boldness. They present a challenge that calls forth the best in people and brings them together around a shared sense of purpose. They work with the power of intentionality and alignment with a higher purpose. Their eyes are on the horizon, not just on the near at hand. They are social innovators and change agents, seeing the big picture and thinking strategically.

There is a profound interconnectedness between the leader and the whole, and true visionary leaders serve the good of the whole. They recognize that there is some truth on both sides of most polarized issues in our society today. They search for solutions that transcend the usual adversarial approaches and address the causal level of problems. They find a higher synthesis of the best of both sides of an issue and address the systemic root causes of problems to create real breakthroughs.

I like to mention this to myself. "I see myself in the coming years as a visionary leader". I always believe that we are what we want to be. There are nothing imposible in life. I'm a sincere person and that is what i hold until now. The best thing in life is to believe. Sincere to yourself and to other people and good thing will come gradually. Hopefully things will be smooth from this year onward. May my dreams come true. Amin. ^_^

My special thanks to all my 'Abang' who have help throughout my career. Thank you very much. May God Bless You All. 

Thank you,

Warmest Regards,
Ahmad Shahmi Ahmad Nordin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top News

US Dollar Report