Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to ahmadshahmi.blogspot.com

Hi,

My name is Ahmad Shahmi Bin Ahmad Nordin. I was born and raise at the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

I'm a graduate from Malaysia Institute of Integrative Media (MIIM) formerly known as Academy TV3 majoring in Broadcasting.

Part of my career is in business but as for now, I work as a Training Manager at NusajayaFX Training Centre which is part of Nusajaya Wealth Management Pte Ltd devision in Singapore.

In this blog, I'll write about my experience working here in Singapore. I'll try my best to explain in detail. ^_^

Thank you,

Warmest Regards,
AHMAD SHAHMI BIN AHMAD NORDIN
Training Manager
Nusajaya Wealth Management Pte Ltd | Nusajayawealth.com
NusajayaFX Training Centre | NusajayaFX.com
757 North Bridge Road, Singapore 198725

http://www.ahmadshahmi.com/

Ahmadshahmi@yahoo.com
Ahmadshahmi@gmail.com
Ahmadshahmi@nusajayawealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top News

US Dollar Report